Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

is really not a big holiday we celebrate. It just seems to be more of a consumerist type of holiday than anything, so I usually cook us a nice meal and we have a candlelit dinner together. We'll be doing this tonight except this year I'm going all out and we're going to have something already cooked from the deli at the grocery store! Huzzah!!!

If I remember to take pictures later I will post.

I got 6 inches of my hair lopped off today and I feel light as a bird. If I had more time I'd probably throw in a manicure too, but I figured today I would do something nice for me and at the same time look good for my man tonight at our late (post-midnight, since he has to work) dinner together.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful day.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I never get my hair cut cause my fur is way too short. I hope your man like the new dew.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I would hope you never shave your fur! You're beautiful the way you are. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home