Thursday, February 08, 2007

Top Five Guilty Food Favorites

Garrett from Vanilla Garlic wrote about our guilty pleasures food-wise and compiled a list of his top five favorites, so I thought I'd do the same thing myself!

1. Cake. Any type of cake with lots of sweet frosting. I'm such a cakehound.

2. Nachos, covered in cheese, green onions, meat, sour cream, beans, tomatoes, you name it. I prefer my nachos to be a little soft with their crunch!

3. Steak. I love steak. I don't eat it often but when I do, I love it. My favorite cut of beef is Prime Rib, served with Au Jus sauce. I love Filet Mignon and Porterhouses as well.

4. Corn. It's such a bad bad bad starchy food but I can never get enough of it. I stopped slathering it in butter and it's still just as good. I do prefer it on the cob though, and Sweet White Corn on the cob would be my favorite.

5. Sonic and Wendy's food. I never had Sonic til the summer of 2005 and I LOVED their tater tots ("Give me some of your tots!"). I love Wendy's french fries and Frosties (and yes, I'm one of those weirdos who dip their fries in their frosties).

So say you, what are your favorite guilty foods? I won't tag anyone this time around but leave it open to those who would like to share their indulgences!

5 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

I've never had sonic!!

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't have Sonic here, but I see the commercials on cable and it makes me hungry!

Mmmm, Wendy's fries and frosties.

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems we both have similar tastes for guilty food!! I love the sinful chocolate cakes...with lots of cream and sauce!!Yummy!! Do peep into my wish with flowers blog and lemme know how you like it!!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger jouettelove said...

i'm with you on Sonic and Wendys~they are my 2 faves as well (love those fries in the frosties)! my other 4 guilty food favorites are hot fudge sundaes, brownies, french fries and enchiladas. mmm! good post :)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh man...Sonic is greasy but I LOVE it. The tater tots are good and the breakfast sandwich I ordered was HUGE. I had to split it with my cousin, but it was soooo yummy. I also like their ice drinks (or slushies, I don't know what they are called!). We seriously need Sonic up here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home