Top Five Guilty Food Favorites
Garrett from Vanilla Garlic wrote about our guilty pleasures food-wise and compiled a list of his top five favorites, so I thought I'd do the same thing myself!
1. Cake. Any type of cake with lots of sweet frosting. I'm such a cakehound.
2. Nachos, covered in cheese, green onions, meat, sour cream, beans, tomatoes, you name it. I prefer my nachos to be a little soft with their crunch!
3. Steak. I love steak. I don't eat it often but when I do, I love it. My favorite cut of beef is Prime Rib, served with Au Jus sauce. I love Filet Mignon and Porterhouses as well.
4. Corn. It's such a bad bad bad starchy food but I can never get enough of it. I stopped slathering it in butter and it's still just as good. I do prefer it on the cob though, and Sweet White Corn on the cob would be my favorite.
5. Sonic and Wendy's food. I never had Sonic til the summer of 2005 and I LOVED their tater tots ("Give me some of your tots!"). I love Wendy's french fries and Frosties (and yes, I'm one of those weirdos who dip their fries in their frosties).
So say you, what are your favorite guilty foods? I won't tag anyone this time around but leave it open to those who would like to share their indulgences!