Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pasta Bruschetta Review


Okay, so I didn't have Basil or Parmesan. I substituted Oregano. WRONG idea. We really didn't care for this but it's because 1, I didn't have the correct ingredients, 2, I accidentally added TOO much Oregano, and 3, I should have cooked the onion/tomatoes before adding them because I can't stand the taste of raw onions.

Hopefully better luck next time! But a major thank you to Mommy Chef for the recipe!


(And an OT note: I apologize to everyone for not being around. Now that I am outta school- WOOHOO!- I will have more time to tend to blogging, hopefully. More recipes and hopefully reviews and editorials to follow! :) Thanks for your patience!)

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I checked out Mommy Chef's recipe a while back and decided to make it myself recently. I followed her recipe exactly and I have to say that it was wonderful!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You misunderstand. I am not saying the recipe was bad, I'm saying how I did it was bad (it really was), so next time I need to make sure I have the right ingredients because oregano is ICK! I am sure the recipe is wonderful, just how I did it without basil and parm made it different.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home