Wednesday, March 07, 2007

March madness

I got a call from my daughter's school today to pick her up early because she had vomited all over herself. When my husband got her home, she told me that her tummy started hurting after eating a cheese pizza for lunch at school and that's when the vomiting commenced. Poor baby.

I guess tonight is a soup, crackers and Ginger Ale night for her.

So far this year she missed one day of school, which happened to be yesterday due to doctor's appointment and some medical tests being run and it happened to take up a huge chunk of our time.

Maybe the warmer weather has something to do with it too? I haven't been feeling like myself at all this week, very lethargic, sore throat, tired, and achy all over. Be gone winter blues!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home