Sunday, February 25, 2007

What's on your menu tonight?

I will be making Sher of What Did You Eat's Enchilada Stacks tonight. It seems easy and looks absolutely delicious.

Also, Kristen at Dine and Dish told me about a Monday Menu challenge of some sort that she does. I have to say that after a laid-back weekend, this is exactly what I need to get myself back in gear, and I am thinking of doing a Monday Menu every Sunday from here on out. Only thing is, come March 6th, my daughter will be taking dance classes that run late, so you know what that means- Monday nights I need to make double portions so we can have leftovers on Tuesdays. In any case I need a serious case of organization because between finishing school and this injury last week, I have been slacking off!

Let the re-organization begin! (And any tips you have, I am all ears (eyes?) so don't be shy!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home