Monday, March 19, 2007

With an open mind and hungry stomach I invite you...

to do this MeMe.

In typical GETTING TO KNOW YOU fashion, let's change it up a bit to find out what your fancy is, at least food-wise. My answers will be posted tomorrow.

1. What are your favorite types of food? Are they foods you grew up with? Any specific cultures you tend to cook the most?

2. Describe your fall-back dish when you don't feel like cooking (no take out!).

3. Could you create a foodie Haiku or poem? Would you care to share with us?

4. What is your favorite holiday food-wise? What do you typically eat during that holiday?

5. If you could find one recipe that would satisfy your palate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why did you choose that one recipe?

Thanks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

Cute meme! I posted it on my blog too!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Awesome!! I'm gonna go check it out! Thanks Mazen!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

I did one too! I had a few spare minutes this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home