8 things about me (MeMe)
I've been tagged by Sue!
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Facts (or whatever) About Me (Food-Related, of course!)
1. I'd love to have stainless steel cookware, but my husband is correct- it's hard as hell to clean off at times, especially if you cook eggs in a stainless steel frying pan, and I have no patience to soak and scrub!
2. I recently dug out my blender from one of the cupboards and have been using it not for smoothies, but to make my own pasta sauce since my food processor is one of those itty bitty ones.
3. Last night we had salad and chicken again, and I put more salad on my daughter's plate this time- to see if she would notice, and she did, but she finished it all.
4. I'll admit it, I'm terrible about cleaning my oven out. I hate doing it and don't do it often. I'll let the stuff burn off before I go in with Easy-Off Oven Cleaner.
5. My refridgerator needs to be replaced, it's killing our electricity bill and is far from energy efficient, but my landlord is too cheap to replace it. The side bar of the side door (you know, where you put condiments on) just broke off a week or so ago and I still haven't called him to fix it. My freezer is starting to act wonky, but he is still refusing to replace it. He'll fix the seals (which are worn out), but he won't replace it. It pisses me off and by law he's supposed to fix shit that stops working- but at this point in time we cannot afford a move. Sucks to be us!
6. My husband isn't a bad cook but he rarely ever cooks. He sure can grill though, and now that he has a 4 week vacation from his second job, I am looking forward to having some BBQ!
7. Ever since I started watching my diet, I notice if I have something that is greasy, I pay for it later on with a messed up stomach. Grease just does not sit well with me.
8. I had an auntie who died at my age (28) of stomach cancer (I never met her, she died before I was born). I am constantly freaked out that I could have it with all the stomach problems I have had, but I haven't been checked out for it. I was supposed to have an endoscopy back in 2003 for my GERD (acid reflux disease), but it never happened.
I am tagging the following people:
Labels: MeMe answers