Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesdays are generally the worst

at least dinner-wise, because that's soccer practice day, and soccer practice runs from 6pm-7pm. I think that is the weirdest time for soccer practice, but I understand why (people have to make a living, afterall, and the coach is a volunteer position). Usually I try to make something on Monday nights so I don't have to cook on Tuesdays, but I tend to forget. Last night I didn't though!

Anything fast and easy will do on Tuesday nights, but I'm generally rushed since I let my kiddo play outside til about 5pm and then it's time to haul her butt inside and feed her before the practice.

5 more weeks of soccer. I'm loving it, and she's improving. Just wish we had more people on our team...it's kind of hard for 5 kids to play against a team of 10 kids and not have the chance to be switched in and out of the game!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

Those are crazy nights! We had t-ball the end of kindie this spring/summer and it was SO hectic with practice at 6 pm.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's great for the kids, but it's taxing because by the time it's over, I gotta rush to get her in the bath and then storytime and bed. And by the end of practice she is all wound up and wants to play. It's like, calm down! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home