Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A product I love and a product I hate

Kitchen appliance-wise...

The product I love right now is my crockpot. As mentioned before in this blog, I dug out my crockpot and started using it to make my pasta sauces, beans, etc...and it has been a godsend for when I feel lazy and don't want to stand over the stove.

The one product I hate in my kitchen right now is my coffee maker. When we first moved up here to Washington State we had to start from scratch because we only came up with a 5x7 trailer hooked to the back of our car. Well, that meant going to the Value Village and buying a used coffee maker. Why I haven't bought a new one, I don't know, but it takes a good 15 minutes to brew coffee. That is something that will be replaced soon.

Food/spices-wise...

The one I love right now is a tie between garlic and onions. This is truly a staple that I have neglected to buy in the past on a regular basis. Now I can't imagine my crisper drawer without them. I put them in almost everything I cook.

The one I hate right now?? That jar of Crisco. I think I'll give it to my sister-in-law. She always has that stuff on hand...she loves it for some reason. Blargh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home