Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's a little off-topic but I have to share!

My daughter's soccer team just won their first game! Huzzah! Today started out on a pretty bad note, my daughter and another teammate were in a bad funk for some reason (probably getting hit in the head by the soccer ball while practicing put my daughter in that mood!), and both were pouting for the first half. By the second half, the kids got their game face on and played hard. I wish I had brought my cam there, but I totally forgot.

I'm so proud of her and her team. Next week- soccer team pictures!

Here's an oldie from their first game on September 9th, 2006. My daughter is the goalie with the red penny shirt on!

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

Woohoo! That's AWESOME! Is she loving it. I think we're going to do soccer next year. We missed it this year. We tried T-ball in the spring and DD loved it (the end of kindie). My 3.5 year old can't wait to play!

Goalie! Talk about pressure! LOL

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I think T-Ball is something D wants to do, too, but I am not sure. I know she wants to dance, but we'll see about that! LOL!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Madeline said...

Yeah for penny shirts! I miss those....

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Did you play as a kid too?? Or you have kiddos who played??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home