Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's a Beautiful Sunday!

Yesterday was Mini-Pie's school play, where she was a seahorse. I will post pictures later, but it was so darned cute. Only problem is, I woke up in the morning with a sore throat and you know what that usually leads to? Cold, flu, icky sickness. So I was convinced I could get it out of my system, by taking some Vitamin C, drinking lots of water, hot tea to soothe my throat, and using lozenges to help the throat. When we got home from her play, I was too tired to move, so my husband made dinner and my daughter helped him with clean up, and I took my butt to bed early.

Woke up this morning at 7am (which I never do. 8am at the earliest normally), and was craving some carb-a-licious pancakes so I made pancakes and eggs, got my laundry started, finished up homework, and here I am now. Can't believe I felt that well to do that. I still have a bit of a sore throat but not as bad as it was yesterday!

Here's to beating the ickies. You too can do it. I swear by vitamins. Speaking of swearing by vitamins, I swear by B-Complex. It has helped my mood tremendously, gives me energy, and a positive attitude to boot. Normally during the winter I get S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Not this winter. B-Complex. I swear by it.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I drank some YOGI Peach De-Tox tea (got a sample) and it kinda helped, but I think I know what it is. Air stagnation. We've got some pollution going on right now and my eyes won't stop watering!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

I can't wait to see the pix!

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you were able to skip being sick...
Can't wait to see your little seahorse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home