Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Seestar!


My little sister turns 21 today. Ahhh but I remember three years ago when she was up here visiting for her birthday and she turned 18! We drove to downtown Bellingham and she got her nose and tongue pierced that day (no longer has her tongue pierced, but I think she still has her nose pierced). I used to think I was such a badass for getting my cartilage pierced a day before I turned 18, but my sister was pretty hardcore on her 18th bday! LOL!

Over the years we have grown closer and everytime we have to say goodbye it's that much harder to do. I miss you terribly and I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. I just wish I could give you a hug in person! (I'll send mom back with hugs from D and I!)

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY my "Seestar"!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger sher said...

That's so sweet. it gave me a few tears in my eyes. My only sister died 7 years ago, and I miss her every day! I'm so happy that you both have each other. :)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh Sher...I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine. (((HUGS))) to you.

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sister's are great, aren't they? Happy birthday to yours!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger ©Jac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To her!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you both! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home