Monday, April 16, 2007

The Sky...Oh my!


Yesterday when I took my mom and daughter out to a park I decided to get a couple of shots of the sky above us, the clouds were moving in and I knew that we were going to see some rain soon (haven't yet, but there's a system that will be hitting us shortly!). Anyhow, I thought I'd share them with you all.


My mom is on her way home right now and I got maybe three hours of sleep last night. I miss her and I can't fall back asleep, so I thought I'd just try to keep my mind occupied. (So much for not dwelling, eh? Hah!)

The last picture I'll share with you is one of my daughter "monkeying" around yesterday! Happy Monday everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful...thanks for sharing those gorgeous photos with us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home