Saturday, June 16, 2007

MeMe time

I've been tagged by Jac at Effervescent Life!

What were you doing 10 years ago?


I was graduating from high school and getting ready to enjoy the summer before going on to UC Santa Barbara.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

We just moved into this place and my daughter was graduating from Kindergarten. Gosh I can't believe it's been a year!

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Fresh Fruit (Strawberries, Cantaloupe, apples, bananas, kiwi, grapes)

2. Cheddar cubes and ham

3. Walnuts or pecans in their shell (hey cracking them open is half the fun!)

4. For the sweet tooth, something cakey or cookie like. Maybe Lemon Bars!

5. Iced coffee. YUM.


Five songs that you know all the lyrics:

1. My Humps by Black Eyed Peas (yes, it is sad)

2. Back That Thang Up by Juvenile (another bad one)

3. Can We Still Be Friends by Todd Rundgren

4. How Soon is Now? by The Smiths

5. Landslide by Dixie Chicks or Stevie Nicks


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

In order!

1. Pay off all debt we have (mostly school loans)

2. Buy a home up here and one in Monterey, California.

3. Invest, invest, invest.

4. Go on a month long vacation and take various friends/family members.

5. Lastly, start a trust fund for my daughter, retirement fund for us, and donate to local charities, such as Old Dog Haven, and the local food bank.


Five bad habits:

1. Being cynical about love.

2. Social smoking!

3. Worrying or stressing out easily.

4. Being obsessive complusive about certain things (like where things go, etc).

5. Lacking spontaniety in life!


Five things you like doing:

1. Singing and listening to music.

2. Reading.

3. Swimming.

4. Visiting my family and old friends.

5. Baking.



Five things you would never wear again:

1. High Heels.

2. Scrunchies! Ick.

3. Vests or anything resembling a vest.

4. Anything low cut or revealing.

5. Tight pants.



Five favorite toys:

1. My handmixer.

2. My computer.

3. My FauxPOD! (LOL!!!)

4. My brush set for my mineral makeup (love it!).

5. My stereo in my truck.


I’m gonna tag:

1. Lemony Lemons

2. Over the Rainbow

3. Stupid Grin

4. Fisherman's Blues

5. Thoughts of a Titan

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen! I did your meme on my blog... and some of the answers, I didn't change.

I totally agree about high heels and scrunchies. Also about tight pants, but in my case I think that goes without saying! Ha!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

Aww! I love my scrunchies! Willyou still hang out with me? I should add leg warmers to me list!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh scrunchies. Oh my!
Good to get to know more about you!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, LEG WARMERS!?! Who thought of those- and the shoulder pads? my goodness, women looked like linebackers back in the day! :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger ©Jac said...

Rap and country on your list! How evolved! LOL!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ehhh don't hate! LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home