Sunday, June 17, 2007

NFB: Is it mean that I totally laughed at this picture?


I can't help it! It's cute and hilarious at the same time! Poor puppy!

On another note, I want to take this time to pimp out two things I made for this blog as well as a new Blogroll I just joined. The Leftover Queen has made a Foodie Blogroll and I just joined it. There are wonderful foodie blogs on there that you can read. I can't wait to find other foodie bloggers!

Also, it may go unnoticed because it's buried in my side links bar, but if you have a Myspace account and are a foodie blogger, you can now add my Pie Is the New Toast Myspace to your friends list! I have also created a Foodie Bloggers Group on Myspace as well! Hope to see you around!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the picture is hilarious. I choose to believe there was something else going on there than what it seems to be. It seems to be that the big dog has barked at the puppy and scared the bejesus out of it. But I don't think that's what really happened. The puppy was playing with the big dog and got so wound it up it flipped itself away and the look on the big dog's face is simply a look of concern for the puppy. Those two are really best buds, the shutter captures deceiving moments.

Which means it is totally okay to laugh your ass of at that picture and not feel the least bit bad about it.

Plus, "STFU NOOB" is quite possibly the funniest LOL I've ever heard. Right behind "WHUT?"

There was a Star Trek LOL done out of the Trouble with Tribbles episode that just had me in tears it was so funny. Whoever thought that up should win an award for coming up with something completely fresh out of something tired.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

I'm over 30...no myspace for me! lol

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Titank, anything that has that weird computer language always cracks me up, like "noob" or "onoes" or "STFU", just makes me laugh because my husband is a computer dork and uses that crap all the time. But the context it was used in in the picture, had me rolling!

J, I have lots of friends over 30 who are on myspace! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home