Sunday, November 04, 2007

I realize I am so far behind

and I want to apologize to my readers. I am extremely busy right now with work, PTO stuff and trying to get the student directory done for our school. It's no excuse, I should at least put some time aside, but I have not.

I do realize I still need to review Oriento in Bellingham, and now I also need to add Luis' Mexican Restaurant to that as well (another Bellingham restaurant). I recently decided that every other week I will take my daughter out for a Mommy-Daughter type of day where we go to the park, museum or something and then we go to a restaurant we have not been to- specifically ethnic cuisines we have not tried. I think it will a good experience for the both of us, considering we are both very picky eaters.

I will be back though, I promise! I am so behind on baking and my crockpot meals it's not even funny. I haven't baked in well over a month and I barely got the stew meat to make my crockpot meals. I need some more energy and time! Time is my worst enemy.

Thanks for still reading me despite my sabbatical!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger cakegrrl2007 said...

Your kiddo is the most important thing in the world. We'll still be here when you fire it up again! xoxo

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

No problem! You have a new schedule and your have to balance full time work and family plus outside obligations. Get back when you can and figure out your scheduel and dont' forget to take some me time in there too!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger jouettelove said...

glad to see you back, missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home