Friday, September 07, 2007

Fall is just around the corner

Ahh, my favorite time of year. Time to start my baking up (mostly pumpkin breads and hearty stews) and time to get ready for the impending winter (not my favorite season!). Recently I was looking at Brylane Home and came across the CUTEST thing ever, this:


I am going to be ordering that soon and getting my Wok set I posted about a while ago for free as well! Woohoo for great deals!

Last year I bought some of that silicone bakeware from some catalog I got in the mail and was not too thrilled with it. I think I'll stick with the regular ole tin sets they have.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic! Adorable.
I love fall too, but detest winter.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I HATE Winter. I hate snow! LOL!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Nirmala said...

I highly recommend the Wilton Ultra Bake which can be purchased at Target. It was rated the best by America's Test Kitchen and is also inexpensive at $7.99 for the tin that holds 12 cupcakes. I have two and they are just amazing. Love them.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Cate said...

Fall is my favorite season too. That tin IS adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home