Monday, November 05, 2007

Restaurant review- Oriento, Bellingham, WA

My husband took us out for dinner and knowing how badly I have been craving Chinese food, took us out to a restaurant we were recommended by someone I met a while back. We went to Oriento, which is down on the Guide Meridian in Bellingham, WA and is across the street from one of our favorite pizzerias in Whatcom County- Cascade Pizza.

Again, I did not take pictures. We ordered a kid's plate for my daughter, which was a big plate, it consisted of a deep fried won ton with cream cheese (yikes!), fried rice, sweet n sour pork, and french fries. I think there was something else but all of that grease did not sit too well with her later...she wasn't feeling too well later on. My husband and I decided on a dinner combo that was about $11.95/per person and it came with pork fried rice, beef broccoli, sweet n sour pork, egg rolls and I believe Egg Flour soup. My husband ordered a side of Teriyaki Beef, as well. Overall, I liked what I ate, but I was not too impressed with the Teriyaki Beef, however, the vegetables in it were very crisp and fresh. Next time I would like to try their "Singing Rice Soup" which is known as "Sizzling Rice Soup" where I'm from!

We spent a little over $50 including tip, it was not too bad for all of the food we ate, and we had leftovers for the next night's dinner.

Oriento is located at:

2500 Meridian St
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360) 733-3322

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home