Thursday, December 28, 2006

No more baking for a while now

I've been really lazy on cooking too! I don't know about ya'll but I have been quite lazy these past few days. No real motivation to do much of anything...and my husband surprised me...he got a good deal and bought me all the extensions I needed to complete my SIMS set- the animal one and the Superstar one...so I have been playing that. I love that game, but Superstar is fun as heck! And we're talking about the FIRST Sims series, not the uber-cool (and space-hogging, might I add- 5 full GIGS for all the expansions packs!?!? WTH?) Sims 2. I need a better video card, which my husband is getting me as well.

Here is an apartment building I made. I thought it was pretty cool:



Community computer center inside the building:



One of the apartments (2 bedroom, 1 bath):



Backyard with pool, patio tables, hot tubs, BBQs:



Yeah, I got a little creative there. Too bad it went kerboom when I forgot to back it up when we installed the other expansion packs.

As they say in Simlish, "Shul Shul!" (or Good-Bye).

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Have you heard of the cheat that allows you to give yourself more money? It's how I made my apartment complex. Hehehehehe. It's real easy...just do this:

hit ctrl-shift-c
and a green box will appear at the top of the left side of the screen
In that box you type:

rosebud
and it gives you $1,000 more.

To give yourself a LOT of money, just add:

;!;!;!;!

over and over again to the rosebud and you'll get a lot of money that way. It's really cool! :)

I've been playing the Sims since 2002! :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Madeline said...

I got so addicted to the Sims. I used to play Sim Safari during some of my boring law school classes....

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

After playing this and hearing what my Sim called her dog, I decided we would name ours "Calillophan", what she yells at her dog. My husband said no way. lol.

Sometimes my husband and I will joke-yell at each other in simlish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home