Monday, October 02, 2006

A perfect 24 hours of alonetime

If I were able to have 24 hours alone, the best way for me to spend it would be over at the posh Chrysalis Inn near Fairhaven in Bellingham, WA. I would spend the day in their spa (the complete spa package), then go out for a nice meal on the town, and then return to my room and soak up in a jacuzzi tub. ALONE. No husband, no daughter. Just me, a good book, and some nice candles to light up and enjoy time alone.

Now, I'm not a wine drinker, but I think I would buy a nice bottle of a Pinot Grigio for myself and maybe some strawberries to accompany the bottle of wine. Or maybe a nice bottle of Asti Spumante (my favorite champagne!).

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

Is that a 'real' champagne? Regardless...strawberries+sparkling wine = YUMM!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that would enjoy an alone day. That sounds like a wonderful day! *sigh*

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Asti a "real" champagne? I am not sure, but when I first tried it, I loved it. I'm definitely not a wine drinker, and my dad likes to give me hell for that one. LOL!

Mazen, Wouldn't it be nice?? We could only dream, eh?? heheh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home