Thursday, August 16, 2007

NFB: It's almost time

I leave for California next week! I am really excited about getting to see my family and going to my 10 year high school reunion. I haven't seen a lot of these people in 10 years, and I am definitely looking forward to chatting it up with them again. I am a bit nervous about giving a speech (which I was asked to do), but I will get it done.

I'm also nervous about flying, for so many reasons, I just wish I could drive down there, despite it being a 20+ hour trip. I hate flying!

I can't wait to see my mom again, be around family I haven't seen in nearly two years and just hang out with old friends.

There won't be any blogging from me, as expected, when I am gone, but I promise to take a ton of pictures (especially when we go out to eat!). I am REALLY looking forward to having some Chinese food, California-style, again as well!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic time! My 10 year was so much fun.
Enjoy yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home