Friday, November 09, 2007

NFB: Bad, bad week

Did you just ever have a week that made it so unbearable you did not want to face work? That's how I felt this week. Just a sorry week is all. Right now is our busy season where I work and I can kiss my holidays goodbye. That honestly has me in a bit of a funk, but what can you do?

I am glad it is the weekend, but right now I am feeling extremely down and bummed. Between work and home, I feel like I cannot keep up. I'm just exhausted.

All of that, and I STILL need snow tires for my truck!

Thanks for reading/listening to my whine.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Fridays are tough. I hope you're going to bed early, getting to sleep late and that you can shake off that bad week.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Cakespy said...

Gosh, I can totally relate. Looks like your post after (cookies!) seemed to help though?? Work really can suck.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks Sue. It's a bit better this week...I'm sleeping but I've taken overtime so I'm exhausted right now! Working 50 hours this week!

Cakespy- thank you, and yes, the cookies did work. I love your name...yum...CAKE!!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This too shall pass! That is what I keep telling myself anyway :)

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger TitanKT said...

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear things are such a nightmare at your job. I'm lucky working at a comm. coll. we get a nice long Christmas break.

Anyway, seems like you just got this job and I'm bummed to hear it's already unhappy. Have you looked for something else?

I feel all stressed about the end of the semester coming up, so I can sort of relate, although I know from experience, when work sucks that is so much worse. That can really ruin everything else. I hope things improve for you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home