Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tis the Season

Somehow, it's just inconceivable to me that it's nearly Christmas. My honest-to-god opinion is that this year has just literally flown by. I'm stuck about 2 months behind in September. As this year comes to a close I have to wonder where the heck this year went.

In other news, today I am enjoying an early day off from work as it was very slow (very very odd for our busy season), but I am also enjoying the clear and crisp weather. We are in the midst of expecting snow that still hasn't come (not that I'm complaining- I hate the snow). People are out and about, trying to get everything ready for the holidays, traffic is a nightmare in Bellingham at times, and I'm wondering if we'll ever be ready for the holidays and winter. My husband is just about done with his truck, and I finally have my snow tires on my truck. Next weekend I am hoping to finish my Christmas shopping and get my husband's gift. This weekend I am hoping to get some decorating started and some cleaning done. As for our plans for Christmas, we do not have any yet, but are still trying to figure out what we're going to do. I don't know if I am working or not.

I will post another post in the new few days about my meet with Ben & Suanne from Chowtimes last Friday! We had a great time meeting!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger sher said...

I know what you mean! I feel like I have a ton of things to do for Christmas.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger ©Jac said...

How was your day off?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home