Friday, December 08, 2006

She's a dancin' machine



My daughter inherited my love for dancing and shaking your groove thang. I never knew this side of her, but last night they had a winter dance at her school, and she was up on the stage/steps dancing away. The funniest part of it, which I really wish I was able to record as a short movie (but the lights were off, so there was no way), was my daughter dancing with a classmate (BOY!!!), jitter bugging and twirling each other around. It was like watching a scene from Grease, it was pretty funny to see two six-year-olds jitter-bugging!



Anytime they put on YMCA, she was right up there, doing it with everyone. I wish I was able to get more pictures, but more than half of them were too dark as they had turned the lights off.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

awww...too cute for a Monday morning :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home