Sunday, November 26, 2006

More snow pictures

It won't stop coming down! Remember our deck last night? Here it was at noon today:




Our vehicles today, my truck on the left, my husband's car on the right. Completely covered, and this was 2pmish. It's under more snow if you can believe it:



Finally, my daughter got so fed up with not being able to slide around much on her boogie board that she gave up about 10 minutes into it:




Schools will be cancelled, and work possibly as well tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

wowsers...I thought it only rained there!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger jouettelove said...

so cool! school was cancelled here, but I am going to try to get to work (maybe ;)
enjoy the snow, your dd is adorable on her boogie board!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Sher, whereabouts from Illinois? My dad was born near Springfield, and my Grandpa was born & raised there.

Jeff, be prepared...hopefully it won't be bad when you guys get in!

Jouette, yeah, no school today and no work for DH! We're going to head out when the winds die down! I was up at 1am shoveling snow from our front porch with bare hands (like a moron!). LOL!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

Please keep it out there. LOL Michigan doesn't want snow just yet. It was 60 and sunny today! *sniff sniff*

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Mazen, LOL!!! I'll send it to Ohio instead. I have a friend there who really wants it! It's currently 17°F with a wind chill of -3°f!!!! Geez. I left California for this??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home