Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's melting!! What a world, what a world!

Yay! We were able to go run errands to the PO and the local gas station and tomorrow we will go grocery shopping. Huzzahhhh!!!

I am telling you, being cut off from the rest of the world like that sure makes me appreciate the little things in life. Like getting out without worrying about negative wind chills or ice on the road. The roads here are still icy but managable. My husband is driving to work today too as the temps are not supposed to fall below 30 tonight. It's kind of warm out there (at 35 or so right now). LOL!!

Also, I added a little Weather Pixie to my page, I guess it's in the 40's now! Wow!!! No wonder why we can hear the snow falling off the roof!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

I'd like Kim Deal from The Pixies on my page :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home