Thursday, June 07, 2007

I bid you adieu for the next few days

My sister is flying in tonight so I will be busy spending time with her. When I do come back, I promise a recipe review of Siuan's of Not Just Cheesecake Pineapple Banana Bread. Who am I kidding? That stuff was awesome!

I'd also like to say we passed a milestone on this blog, in just under one year, I have well over 10,000 hits on sitemeter (not including from my own unique IP). Thank you all for visiting and reading my blog!

So I wish you all a wonderful weekend and will see you around sometime next week!

4 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger ©Jac said...

Have fun with your sis!

And congrats on the blog hits!

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your sister!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Freya said...

Congratulations on your milestone and have a great time!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you all very much! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home