Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce w/Penne
This is the one recipe I usually use whenever I feel like having this dish. It called for Linguine, but I prefer Penne instead.
* 1 package of Penne
* 1 (23.5 ounce) package Family Size Marinara Sauce
* 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
* 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch strips
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. COOK, rinse and drain penne til Al Dente.
2. HEAT olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken.
3. COOK for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Pour sauce into same skillet.
4. COOK until heated through (do not boil). Add cream and chicken; stir well.
5. COOK, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
6. TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.