Thursday, August 10, 2006

My mom's Oatmeal Fudge Cookies

I found a bunch of recipes my mom left behind and was getting them in a manila envelope so I could mail them back to her, but before I do that, I wanted to copy down a few of them for myself. I want to share her Oatmeal Fudge cookie recipe with everyone. They are delicious and easy to make!

Ingredients

2 cups sugar
Dash Salt (optional)
4 tbsp Cocoa
1/4 cup Butter
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
3 cups Oats
1/2 cup Peanut Butter

Combine sugar, salt, cocoa, butter, milk and vanilla and bring to a boil for about 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and stir. Add oats and mix well. Drop by the teaspoon onto a non-stick cookie sheet. Refridgerate until hardened.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger jouettelove said...

mmm, these will be made today in our house - perfect for summer, you don't even have to heat the oven! thx :)

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You bet! Let me know how you like them! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home