Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yay for liquor!

Okay, not that I'm advocating drinking...but tonight we went out for dinner and I had this weird peachy tropical mixed drink. Well, since I don't drink too much...I felt a little tipsy. Boy, was it fun. And after a particularly stressful week all around (especially with school), a drink was just what I needed. But boy, I tell you what, yesterday I was craving a cigarette like no other. Of course, I didn't smoke, but it's been a while since I had a nicotine craving as bad as I did last night.

After a long day, filled with a soccer game (loss, and a child who decided not to really play today *sigh*), finishing up an assignment (essay on Real and Intellectual Property law- FUN!), and general whining between my daughter and my husband, it was nice to celebrate with a dinner out (even if that wait was like 1/2 an hour).

Man, am I glad this day is over. And tomorrow begins another hectic one.

Bottoms up! (I'm not a lush, I swear.)

4 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

Ok, that made me laugh! I'm glad you got to go out! And I'm glad to hear you get affected by alcohol like me! LOL It takes 1 drink, maybe to for me to feel all flushed and giggly!

Sorry the soccer kids lost their game. Bummer!

WTG on finishing your assignment! And hope Sunday is starting out better for you!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

Hey...sometimes we all need to relax...were little plastic monkays put on the drinks??

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Mazen, the only effect I can't stand with alcohol is how hot it makes me feel. I think that is why I avoid it. LOL!!

J, no plastic monkeys in the drink, but I did have a nice slice of pineapple and a cherry on the side of the glass! :D

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Blueberry Stoli, Sprite, and Pomegranite Juice does a body good darlin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home