Wednesday, November 22, 2006

In a bind for Thanksgiving? Try this

No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake by Kraft Foods

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

1 cup canned pumpkin

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided

1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)

BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 2-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate remaining whipped topping for later use.

SPOON cream cheese mixture into crust.

REFRIGERATE 3 hours or overnight. Serve topped with remaining whipped topping. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

I've made this everytime I didn't have time to make a dessert. It is easy as heck and awesome. Not to mention it tastes great too!

Because starting a new block of classes on Thanksgiving week is soooo not cool. Trust me. At least they are giving us 2 weeks off for the winter holidays.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE and thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate each and everyone of you! :)

2 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger RenĂ©e said...

omg that sounds so delish!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to your family! xo

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

Def going to try this sometime. I still have to try that banana bread, this weekend I'm hoping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home