Saturday, November 18, 2006

What a day!

I feel accomplished for the most part. Decided that I would take today and get the laundry done, and rearrange/clean up my daughter's room, which was a pigsty. I also wanted to attend the Craft Fair our PTO put on, because I donated some baked goods (Peppermint Vanilla Sugar Cookies and the Downeast Maine Bread) and wanted to see what was going on.

So we went to the Craft Fair, which was really slow at that point. They had a gym full of vendors with stuff from hand-made ornaments for the holidays to crocheted caps and scarves to handmade bags and clothing. I found the PTO's table and in the beginning when I arrived there, they had only sold one pack of my cookies but most of my pumpkin bread was gone. It looks like they didn't get a lot donated, because there was only four different baked goods, and two of them were from me. I'm glad I made both of them! By the time we left (about an hour later, I stuck around to talk with my friend, who was running a kid's booth), almost all of my cookies were gone and I received a ton of compliments on it and the bread. So, hooray! Next time I will probably set up and be a vendor myself with baked goodies and punch. Why not?? It's only $20 for a booth! It would be well-worth it!

After that I decided to take my daughter out for a drive and we grabbed a bite for lunch, and came home. Got her room cleaned up, organized and I am halfway done with my laundry.




I feel quite accomplished today. Now hopefully tomorrow I will be as prudent about getting my reading started for my new block of classes (the last block- which starts on Monday!)...we'll see!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger river.shelby said...

I hate having to clean...cute bedroom

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I hate cleaning too, but a 6 year old will not clean her room, so I must. *sigh*. Thanks for looking! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home