Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Review: Nana's Spaghetti Sauce (Mommy Chef)


This is the best damn sauce I have had in a LONG time. I don't even remember my mom or dad making homemade spaghetti sauce to tell the truth, but this?? Oh man. And we have leftovers so I am one happy gal.

This recipe is one that Mommy Chef inherited from her Nana (hey, another Nana! Cool!) and lemme tell you, it's comforting, it's delish, and it has so many flavors that come right at you. I made so much, that I couldn't fit all of it into my pot, LOL! So I have some reserve leftover meat w/o sauce that we will be using for sandwiches later.

I definitely will be using this recipe from now on. Goodbye to canned sauce! Thanks, Mommy Chef! If you want to try it, check it out in the link above, I highly recommend it!

4 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jennifer I am so glad you liked it! It is the best sauce I have ever tasted,but I am biased! Thanks again.

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does sound good. With your ringing endorsement, I'll have to give it a try!!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Sharon/Kent said...

We purchased Nana's Spaghetti Sauce at a place called Kirby's on Saturday in Kent, Ohio. We thought that the price was a wee bit expensive at the time. We will never think that again. Oh my goodness....we will never...ever...eat Prego again. We are fans!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Actually this sauce isn't store bought- it is a recipe from another foodie blogger- the recipe is there- and SO worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home