Friday, November 30, 2007

Foodie Blogger Meet-Up: Cascade Pizza, Bellingham, WA, 11/23/07

I was able to meet up with Ben and Suanne from Chowtimes, as I had mentioned before on Friday, November 23rd, at Cascade Pizza in Bellingham. We had a great time talking about how we came into the great big blogosphere, about our lives and more about where we were from. They both came down from Canada that day on Black Friday to do some shopping. I am hoping next time I will be able to get up north to Canada to visit them!

I have been to Cascade Pizza many times before and absolutely love this place. It was the first restaurant we ate at when we first moved to Washington State, it has always been a favorite of my husband's from when he was a kid. I ordered the Baked Rigatoni, Suanne ordered a specialty pizza, and Ben ordered the Lasagna and Ribs plate. Overall we were very pleased with our experience there and I know Ben enjoyed it a lot! I have had the Baked Rigatoni in the past, and I absolutely love that they throw a hint of nutmeg or cinnamon in there. It gives it a nice little kick.


I know there will be a blog about it on Chowtimes in the near future, so check it out! Ben & Suanne, it was great meeting you both and I hope we can get together again!

In the meantime, check out Cascade Pizza in Bellingham, WA at:

2431 Meridian St
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360) 671-0999

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer:
Thanks, again, for inviting us. We sure did enjoy the dinner. The choice of the restaurant was an excellent choice. I'll get down to blogging on chowtimes after I am thru with my long series on NY.
Ben

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

We've heard great things about Cascade Pizza! I might need to head there myself sometime soon ...

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ben, I am so glad we were able to meet. Let me know if you guys are ever in the area again, and we'll have to get together again! Hopefully this next time my husband and daughter will be able to join us!

Wheeler's- If you ever get a chance to come to Bellingham they are really DELICIOUS (but I don't know if they serve vegan-friendly food...just to warn you- but we have MANY places in Bellingham who do! :) ).

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kristen - Dine & Dish said...

Oh very fun! I love blogger meetups :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home