Monday, January 14, 2008

A New year, a New Beginning!

Also a huge apology for my absence. First off, my computer is dead (despite the upgrade my husband did to it, yeah, it needs a new power supply so I have been without my computer for over a week now, and am using my daughter's which I rarely use, so I am rarely on the computer). Secondly, I am starting a NEW JOB in the same field (healthcare) here and I am very excited about it. Having to say goodbye to the people I have gotten to know over the past 3, almost 4 months is hard, but this is a positive move, a move up for me, better pay, better benefits, and a chance to move up in any position in this company down the road. I am very excited at the prospects.

Other than that, I have been busy keeping up with my kiddo and her schooling stuff, and basically trying to rest more and not play as much. Now I just need to get to blogging again.

I will soon, and I apologize. Thanks for those of you who continue to drop by to see if I have updated- I promise to start again soon and my computer should be fixed by Thursday or Friday!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer: Congrats on the new job!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Starting a new job means never having to say you're sorry. That's wonderful news and YOU DESERVE IT!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you both! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home