Saturday, December 15, 2007

With arsenic sauce

It's so miserable being sick, but to be hit with both a stomach bug and the flu at the same time? Kill me now. I think the stomach bug is almost gone completely, but the flu is not. That said, I'm trying to get myself better as I have my wisdom teeth extraction on next Friday. I am not looking forward to eating soup and milkshakes, but you gotta do what you have to do, right?

My SIL wants us to do our Christmas thing on the day after I get my wisdom teeth removed. There's no other time for us to get together, which sucks, but I am hoping that I'll be at least coherent to help out a little bit.

I'm sure the wisdom teeth removal will not be nearly as bad as I think it will...I'm just wussing out right now.

Can I just say how much I HATE soup? I'm on a soup and crackers diet and I HATE it. I want real food!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger RenĂ©e said...

oh honey child.......i've only had one wisdom tooth removed and the actual removal was a cake-walk. but the day after? OUCHY. you'd better get some good drugs if you're expected to be in a holiday mood!

the drainage is the really gross part. and now you're especially happy i commented, aren't you? :D

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Renee is completely RIGHT!!! Are you only getting one tooth removed? Regardless...There is NO WAY that you should be partying the next day. How about hubby and baby going and you staying home for a well deserved nap? Not to mention that your face may be swollen from there to Ohio!!!

How about those yogurt drinks in bottles? Remember NO STRAWS!!!!Don't worry about the crackers. There's no way you can eat those....Take care of yourself!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I did NOT use straws, I swear! LOL! But yeah, I should not have pushed going out the next day...however I ate soft foods, my SIL was great. We didn't do much over there, I just got to do a lot of taking care of the baby, which I don't mind. It's nice to have a little baby in your arms and hand her back! LOL!! No midnight feedings or dirty diapers all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home