Monday, December 10, 2007

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this...

but for once in my life I agree that Starbuck's rocks. You have to try their Egg Nog Creme Frappuchino (minus the coffee). Seriously. That is the best damn Egg Nog blended drink I have ever had in my life. I have tried it from a couple of other ma & pop stands here locally, but honestly, I just was not too impressed. You can actually taste the nutmeg in Starbuck's Egg Nog Creme Frappuchino. Yummm.

Speaking of cold, today we did not get up over the mid 30's here in Washington State, and the roads were icy. It was time to put my studded snow tires to the test, and they did well. There was only one instance where I actually slid when I came to a stop, but other than that I did well on the ice. *Scary*.

So, the countdown is on to Christmas...only 15 days left til it's here. If you celebrate it, are you ready yet? What about the other holidays- who is ready? I'm kind of in the middle. Still trying to get my cards out!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kristen - Dine & Dish said...

OK - I am working on a post about the Eggnog Latte from Starbucks. Thank God it is only a seasonal drink, because soon it will be gone and I'll have to wean myself from the addiction.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I know. It's a good thing it's seasonal or my already ample ass would just get larger! But the Egg Nog is my favorite thing. I have a vegan friend who is trying to turn me onto Soy Nog...but I just can't do it man...I don't have the power /Ace Ventura

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer:
I am not sure if our lousy Starbucks have egg nog creme frap. Am going to check it out tomorrow and see what it is that you've raving about.
I'm dying to find out!
Ben

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

If you are ever in Bellingham again, the one on Bakerview by Fred Meyers is the best one. I've been to others (the one by Costco and the one in Ferndale) and they SUCK compared to the one by Fred Meyers on Bakerview! SOOOOO good. I hope you get a chance to try it! :)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Ok, you twisted my rubber arm. When my daughter comes home for Christmas, I'm going to treat us to a Egg Nog Creme Frappuchino (one each, of course, I'm not sharing.)

I'm always so last minute-y at Christmas. But my theory is that the earlier you start shopping the more you buy...I finally mailed the last of what I needed to and I'm not buying one more thing... Hear that, kids? I just have to wrap stuff, which I LOVE.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Ok, you twisted my rubber arm. When my daughter comes home for Christmas, I'm going to treat us to a Egg Nog Creme Frappuchino (one each, of course, I'm not sharing.)

I'm always so last minute-y at Christmas. But my theory is that the earlier you start shopping the more you buy...I finally mailed the last of what I needed to and I'm not buying one more thing... Hear that, kids? I just have to wrap stuff, which I LOVE.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Did you guys enjoy it?? I hope so!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home