Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New reviews coming soon

I promise! In the meanwhile, there is a new website I just found while on Myspace called Eat Whatcom and it gives people the chance to review their favorite websites in Whatcom County! Check it out!

For those of you in Whatcom County, Grant's Drive In in Ferndale is closing down, the last day of business will be March 15th. It's sad to see it go. And my husband seems to think that Boomer's in Bellingham is closing, but I don't think that's true- can anyone confirm that? I know quite a few restaurants have closed down in the past couple of years, and with the economy faltering and the high gas prices (seriously, $3.49/regular per gallon at the Shell on Sunset Drive? WOW), we might see more local businesses and restaurants close as well, sad to say.

Here's to better times, and at least Spring is on its way in, huh? (At least here in Washington State, no?)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home