Sunday, February 10, 2008

Two thumbs up- Hawaii BBQ & Noodle House

I ran by this place on my way home on Friday, and I had heard from some co-workers that it was a good place. The prices were far better than the "Haggenese" you can buy at Haggen's grocery store here in Bellingham, and the food was a lot better. We tried: Pineapple Chicken, Sweet N Sour Pork, Mongolian Beef, and Teriyaki Chicken. I'm a bit tired of the sweet, but the Pineapple Chicken was not as overbearing with the sweetness as the Sweet N Sour Pork was...but you have to expect that. The Mongolian Beef was delicious, I couldn't really eat it because it was VERY spicy, but my husband had wanted it so I bought some for him (we shared our entrees over the course of the last two nights). The Teriyaki Chicken was my daughter's favorite.

I plan on trying their BBQ next. They have so many different dishes you can try and the prices are very affordable!

On an OT note, I am almost done with my training! We have one week left and I have been at my new job for almost a month now. I can't believe it! Everything is going well, but I am nervous about being done with training, but I am excited to begin my new journey as well!

Anyhow, you can stop by Hawaii BBQ & Noodle House at:

1212 E. Sunset Drive
Bellingham, WA
360-647-7098

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mongolian Beef! They don't always make it very well around here however! :(

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Vinegar Martini said...

Here's where I'm totally weird - I can't do fruit and meat together. I realize that plum sauce, oranges and pineapples are often paired with pork, I just can't seem to get past the fruity meat thing.

And don't get me started on raisins - they're just icky -- especially if they're cooked in stuff!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

This sounds so good! I found your blog through Mommy Cooks. I'll be moving to Bellingham in 3 weeks and we'll definitely have to try this restaurant. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home