Tuesday, August 08, 2006

London Broil & Tri Tip- I have questions!

A friend of mine called me tonight and told me that she had problems with baking her London Broil and Tri Tip in the oven recently, that both of them came out dry. When I asked if they were thoroughly thawed, she told me that one was, but the other one still was a little icy on the top and in the middle. So I figured from that, we knew that one of them was dry because it wasn't thawed out completely. However, the other one, we couldn't figure out why. I don't know what cut of meat it was (whether it was the London Broil or the Tri Tip).

She said that she cooked both of them for about an hour to an hour and a half at 325°F. I think maybe the one that was thoroughly thawed was overcooked, but I told her I wasn't sure.

Any suggestions or ideas on why this is happening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home