Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lattes- at home?


I got one of those Brylane Home catalogs and saw this in there. Says you can make any type of latte in it. Now, if you know me well enough, Latte is my middle name. I'm always up for a good Latte! It's something I'm thinking of ordering after Christmas when all is said and done and I have some extra money to throw around.

I remember when Cappucino machines were all the rage. I know someone in my family bought one and if I recall correctly, one of the younger kids in our family ending up breaking the steam milk concoction on it and ended up in a LOT of trouble.

Ahh, technology. I keep telling my husband, "think of all the money we'll save on lattes!" Ha! We'll see how good this one works if we decide to get it someday!

9 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

Oh I love lattes. That looks like a nifty machine!

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just make lattes with our espresso machine... but if your machine no longer has the doohicky to make the steamed milk then... I don't know.

Now we only go out for coffee when we want to hang out in a coffee shop and read.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

That looks cool. Except I'm going to come out here in public and say that I have no idea what exactly a 'latte' is! *blush*

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger cakegrrl said...

I always always always make my coffee drinks at home. I love blended mocha ice drinks the most. :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Cakegrrl, we do that too, but basically make the coffee and throw in ice. I LOVE it, it's just starting to get too cold for it now! :(

Mazenbloo, I think a latte is like a foamy type of coffee. I don't know exactly what it is either, just that I love it! LOL!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Madeline said...

Is it wrong to buy it just because it's cute?

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

No! It is cute though! :D

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save your money! I got this for Christmas two years ago and it didn't work very well. It's noisy, hard to clean, and while the "frothing" was okay, it wasn't great.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ooh, thank you for the review anon, I appreciate it! Kinda funny but the coffee maker I do have is a second hand one I bought at the Value Village...LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home