Friday, October 27, 2006

Mmm, Washington State grown apples

Yummy goodness. I never got the chance to go to an orchard (weekends are hell here), but today I went to the grocery store to pick up a couple of different varieties I haven't tried before. I bought the Jonagold and Honey Crisp apples. I just finished up a Honey Crisp apple and it was delicious. I used to love the Gala apples, but this is so much better than a Gala apple.

They also have other varieties, including the Fuji (another favorite of mine), Granny Smith, Red and Green Delicious, and the traditional Washington State Red apple (I can't recall the name, but it's the one apple I do NOT like. It's got to be the texture).

Grab an apple! Doesn't it keep the doctor away?

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

We had some here in Michigan as well! We LOVE the honey crisp! Those and Fuji's are our faves here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home