Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Christmas wishlist

My blogging assignment is to make up my Christmas wishlist, and while I have been trying to think of what I wanted, I had trouble. Of course, I have a few ideas.

For the kitchen:

The latte maker mentioned below in the list:

















Maybe some more silicone utensils (the spatulas that don't melt when you cook with them). Those rock.

Other than that, of course, I have personal wishes...such as:

my love for Coach bags, such as this:



















Other than that, the only other thing I am looking at is that new Sony digital camera that was just made, the Cybershot DSC-N2. Apparently it's great for taking active shots, and my 2004 Canon Powershot A75 just ain't doing it for us anymore!











But honestly? That is about it for me. Some are vain (the digicam when we have one..., the Coach bag- hey I love knock offs too!), but hey...it's a wishlist! Do you remember your wishlist as kids?? LOL! I never did get that amazing dolly that peed when I was a kid! I think that was the only thing I ever asked for that I did NOT receive. Insane.

I even remember when my mother scrounged up everything she had as a single parent and bought me my first Discman in 1992. You know, to this day, I still have it, and it still works. It means so much more than just a Discman to me...that my mother put her blood, sweat and tears into it. It's something of sentimental value to me.

Nowadays, what means the most to me are the cute little crafts my daughter brings home from school for my birthday or Christmas, or my husband picking out the RIGHT cards. My birthday card from him featured two very adorable English Bulldogs (so cute!) with the cutest message inside. Those are the kinds of gifts that mean so much.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

I know what you mean. I love great cards with real meaning behind them and art from the kids is always top choice.

But you reminded me of some electronics I want to add to my list.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger ©Jac said...

LOVE that camera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home