Saturday, November 25, 2006

Would you BBQ in the snow?


Maybe? I know others who do. Anyhow, we have gotten about 2 inches (I'd say) of snow tonight. Mind you we don't live in the mountains, we live in relatively low land here in WA state.

So I'm thinking for Christmas we will BBQ, come snow or no snow! What do you think? Unorthodox, yes. But we are an unorthodox Atheist-Agnostic Christmas-celebrating family! (Traditions, ya'll, traditions!)

As much as I hate the snow and am scared to death of driving my truck (without fourwheel drive, might I add??) on icy roads, it's kind of pretty and exciting!!! Baby, it's cold outside!


3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

I would do it too! LOL I hate driving in the winter snow 4x4 or not! :D

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, I think we'll be grilling unless it's extremely wet and falling on us! hehehe!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Mazen, I hate driving in the snow too. I'm skeered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home