Monday, November 06, 2006

Two famous people I could be friends with

1. Freddy Mercury- hello, our love for music? Maybe he could have coached me on singing better. *Sigh*. Choir was such a part of my life during high school, I accomplished a lot with choir and even drew the attention of a few arts and music schools because of my interaction in my choir. Freddy Mercury's voice can still give me the chills to this day, and it's hard for me to listen to anyone sing the songs he sang without being highly critical of it. I think that is why I balked at the thought of a Queen night on American Idol last season. Some people shined, but mostly I was not impressed. Of course, I hold Freddy in a high light, just because no one can get me to feel the emotion of a song like he can. "Somebody to Love" is perhaps my favorite song that he sang.

2. Okay, I know Rachael Ray drives me crazy, but honestly! We're both wacky and tend to be quite loud. She seems like the kind of person you can have a drink with and learn a few kitchen tips from! I'll swap her some makeup tips for kitchen tips. Not that her makeup is bad, but hey, it's an exchange of info. Or maybe I'll give her my vast knowledge of business...hahahaha.

And steering away from the topic a bit, speaking of school, I ended up with an A- in my Economic Theory class and an A in my Legal Business Issues class, which actually raised my grade to the GPA I wanted before I graduated- a 3.71. I do have two more classes that look VERY challenging but I'm up for that challenge. Bring it on.

6 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

Oh man...#2 is so annoying...I would imagine you are way cooler than she could ever dream to be :)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Aren't you sweet? Thanks! I'm a big dork, and Ray Ray is a big dork, which is why I think we'd get along fabulously!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger RenĂ©e said...

Wow, it seems like you just went back to school. You should be so proud of yourself; you're almost there! And yeah, Freddy Mercury's voice shakes me to my core.

xo

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I am shocked it's almost over. I figure I have 2 years to go for my BA, if I were going full-time, but more than likely it will only be part-time, unless I can find an employer who helps pay for school (can't I dream on?). LOL!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Madeline said...

Nice work, Jennifer! Glad you showed that Legal Business class who's boss!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I can now brief cases...WOOHOO! LOL! I know you think they are boring, but I kinda had fun with it. Only thing is, it was a pain in the ass to finish. I'm so glad this is over with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home