Sunday, October 29, 2006

Up late (hey I'm done with my finals, WOOHOO!)

This is possibly the only picture you will ever see of my mug. Not that I'm ashamed to hide it, I just like my privacy is all. In any case, my beautiful friend over the rainbow posted this cool website that allows you to profile your face against celebrities faces, and well, I did it twice and got some rather interesting results...

The first one I did with this picture came out with Beyonce Knowles in first place, but I messed up and had to redo it, so it put Hayden Panetierre (spelling?) first. Yes, we TOTALLY look alike- blonde hair and all! Hee! The second one I did that I couldn't save had Jet Li matching my profile. Jet Freakin' Li! Wowwwwwwwwww (/Flavor Flav). And Jessica Alba. Woo!


Oh, and yes, I am done with my finals, HUZZAH!!

One last thing I will put down here, a quiz I saw from my friend in the Yukon, What kind of food are you? Quiz:

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

I'd post my pic, but I don't want to see that I look like Gilbert Gotfried ;)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger jouettelove said...

ooo, great pic of you, sweetie - great collage and congrats on the end of finals!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

Great pic Shing!! And WTG on getting to the end of finals!!! Woohoo!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks ya'll! And yeah, NO MORE SCHOOL FOR TWO MORE WEEKS (since this week is almost over)...YAY!!!

Can I tell you how crazed I am over it? LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home