Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I'm doing this a day early in case I forget or run out of time tomorrow. I wish you all a very happy and spooky Halloween!

I plan on watching the following (after Mini-Pie goes to bed, of course):





















And...





















I can only imagine what you are thinking- WHY Halloween 4 and 5? Why not the original? Watched it already on AMC's Monsterfest. I missed these two. Plus I like 4 and 5 a lot.

Anyhow, I bid you adieu, and wish you a great Halloween!

5 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger jouettelove said...

Happy Halloween to you!

p.s. how can you watch those before bed? those movies scare the crap outta me, still! but enjoy :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger wheresmymind said...

FUN! I love scary movies :D

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Mazenbloo said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you too!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweeeeeeeeet.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Okay, who else watched scary movies?? I hope I am not alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home