Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For Sher

I have not been visiting my friend's blogs lately and while going through them, I found out that someone who has always inspired me has passed away. Sher is the creator of What Did You Eat? and I am still sitting here in shock. I did not want to wait until tomorrow to blog about this wonderful person and my memories of her.

Sher passed away on July 20th, 2008, and her husband, Bob, wrote about her passing on July 23rd. Sher was an inspiration to me, not just in this great blogosphere, but as an animal lover as well- she had blogs about the animals in her life, and had humorous and touching entries about her beloved cats (and two I'll never forget- Sundance and Upsie).

We lost a beautiful, kind and sweet person, but her spirit will live on and she will never be forgotten. To Sher- thank you for always being a friend, even when I hadn't been around often, and thank you for sharing everything you did.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her passing was such a shock... there still is a void in the blogosphere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home