Friday, August 08, 2008

Finally, some good news

I had my weigh in yesterday and found out that I have dropped 13.6 lbs in the past 2 months! I was overjoyed and felt like I finally found something that is working- calorie counting does work along with re-training yourself on eating (well, and exercise, of course!). The nurse told me that because I am eating 4-6 small meals per day it is helping to boost my metabolism, which helps with the metabolic syndrome (Insulin Resistance). It just pushes me to continue to do what I am doing and continue to work hard for what I want.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, good job Jennifer! Keep it up.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger kat said...

Way to go, babe!! :D

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks you guys! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home