Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I will be resuming my adventures in Crockpotting again soon

A very special person sent me a gorgeous, brand-new Cuisinart crockpot, and I can barely wait to use it! Right now I do not have any roasts in my freezer, so I am looking for any chicken breast crockpot recipes that may be out there. Or maybe I should make one of those dessert recipes (yummy-ness - is that a word??) that I have been dying to try! I'm not sure, but it WILL be used.

Meanwhile, there will be no cooking in the kitchen, no cleaning of the house, no sex in the Champagne room (hee!). It's just too humid and hot. And yes, to those who deal with high heat indexes, high humidity, 90+ temperatures all summer long, I know I am a big wimp. I know I'm a wimp in the winter and the summer. Now, off to go dump water all over these kidlets again and enjoy a nice warm day outside!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey don't get me wrong, Jen! I'm a wimp all year 'round, too! And SHOO! Seems like THIS summer I've had to be OUT in it more than usual and you should see what it does to my hair. It makes me want to cry.

Stay cool. More Otter Pops, huh?

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Champagne room?Do tell!

I'm anxious to see what great things you do with your new crockpot!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Donna @ Snowbound said...

Yeah, crockpot! I'm glad you got one. Mine went kaput recently, have to wait until my next trip to the city. My has been taken down and kicked around by my toddler too often. I also need a new electric kettel that he destroyed. I can't wait until you post some recipes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home